|(課程編號 2417) Directors’ Position in Troubled Companies|
||Code 2417 (23 Nov 2017)|
This seminar will use case studies to discuss the directors’ position when the companies they serve, whether listed or private, are in troubles. This may be because of insolvency, or where the shareholders are at loggerheads or if the company is facing regulatory investigations.
Recent developments in company and insolvency law, as well as the requirements of regulatory compliance, seem to be placing an ever higher burden on the company directors. The seminar will discuss how the directors should react when the company is in crisis. It should be of interest to both executive and independent directors.
- The scope of a director’s duties
- Actions that can be taken by minority shareholders
- Actions that can be taken by regulators
- The risks faced by directors of listed companies
- The risks faced by directors of insolvent companies
主持: 譚競正先生 前會長 及 現任清盤及破產委員會主席
||06:30 PM - 08:30 PM|